Random Musings

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back after a brief hiatus!

The last few days there have been a lot of people asking me why my blog went private. I thought my only readers were Smita and her poor office colleagues who were coerced into reading. But am glad to know there are loads of people who actually find reading my blog an enjoyable pastime.

So am back to blogging!! I haven't done anything much the last few days. But this weekend promises to be fun. Am hoping to watch Tanu weds Manu and Saat Khoon Maaf.

Will be back with more soon.
Tschoos!!

6 comments:

Neha Shah said...

Hey Aparna, nice to have you back in the blog world :)

Smita said...

My favourite blogger is back :-)

nirmala said...

Lovely...great to see you blogging again

Anand said...

Add one more to your fan list :)

Aparna said...

Anand!! Thanks.. I never thought you would read my blog or enjoy it!!

Anand said...

It's light and humorous!Refreshing!