Random Musings

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Bangalore girl has sadly moved to Gurgaon

It has been a hectic few weeks. Studying for my exams, (with the desperate hope that I pass at least this time), packing (we had to leave Mumbai, and shift to Gurgaon.. Sigh!! The change has made me immensely sad) have kept me really busy with absolutely no time to write on this blog.

Anyway, now that am stuck in a city with absolutely no friends, this blog will again become my only source of entertainment.

Gurgaon has been an absolute change in comparison to Mumbai. It lacks the vibrant culture that was so typically Mumbai.

There is just one road with a lot of malls. Makes me wonder why all the malls were built one next to the other on the same road. Thankfully the traffic is not as bad as people make it out to be. To be frank I have never waited at any signal for more than one red light which is an achievement after travelling in Mumbai.

The people here seem to be highly aggressive. No one seems to care too much about road rules, but everyone is just waiting for a chance to pick a fight. This morning Harsh told me that between accidently touching another vehicle and damaging my own car, I should chose to damage my own car!!!

Am sure with time, I'll get used to even this city.

But Bangalore and Mumbai will continue to be my favorite places and I just can't wait enough to go back to either of them.

2 comments:

Smita said...

Sigh! But it's a new experience and am sure at the end of it - u'll have enjoyed even this stint :)

Make the most of that mall road- buy things from one, go into another and say u lost ur way...tee hee :)

Glad u r writing again - be regular now! :) :)

And.... goodluck with Gurgaon :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, probably so it is