Random Musings

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The End of Another Weekend

Why does this happen every week?? The weekend just files past and before I realize the Monday morning rush is here. :(

However, the good things is, that I can now start planning the next weekend and hope that it will be less stressful than this one.

This weekend must have been the most tiring weekend ever :) Even the weekend before I got married seems calm in comparison to this weekend.

A very good friend of mine shifted into this fabulous new house and I along with a lot of other friends, her cousins, mover and packers, cleaners and lots of pizza and choco lava cake helped her to shift. I would like to think that I was of some help, but I strongly feel I panicked at the sight of so much stuff and wasn't of too much help :(

Anyway, I hope this week  flies past, faster than the weekend went by and I do not have too much work to do!! 

1 comment:

Sukant said...

I was almost sure that the cleaners will get a mention!