Random Musings

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Finally Here

Friday is finally here!!!! Woppie!!!!

I love Friday evenings, especially when I walk out of office. The feeling that I don't have to do anything productive for two entire days is the best feeling ever.

To be honest, I start waiting for Friday evening from Sunday evening itself. Am invariably sad on Friday evenings that it's time to get back to work, but the thought that Friday is just five days away always gets me going.

So anyway, Friday's finally here!! This weekend is going to be super exciting because my husband is going to run the half Marathon. I can hardly run half a km and am very impressed that he's running 21 kms. I think I should go and see him run. But getting up on a Sunday at 6 in the morning will just be way too hard.

Anyway, time to log off. Shall post more about the Marathon on Sunday

P.S.: Do any of you think I should do the Mumbai Cyclothon next month??

1 comment:

Neha said...

Do it Aparna.. :)