Random Musings

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This and That!!

If you had spoken to me last week (or if you knew me last week), you would have known that blogging was not something that I had even thought of. But a friend of mine started writing a blog last Friday and I’ve been hooked on to the idea ever since. This seems to be a lovely way of spending a boring afternoon rather than complaining to anyone available on G talk about how bored I am. So here I am writing my first blog!!
I spent the last few hours thinking about what to call my blog. Close friends helped but it was my husband who finally came up with “A Bangalore Girl in Mumbai” and that worked perfectly. After all, I am a Bangalore girl living in this big dirty but exciting city J
So here I am. All set to enter the world of blogging and open my thoughts, raves and rants to the world in general
Hope you enjoy reading my blog and hope I sustain my enthusiasm to keep blogging

Tschoos

Aparna Singh

1 comment:

Dexter said...

Like the name of your blog. Nice post. happy writing